|By: NortheastGuy, 3:17 PM GMT on August 26, 2009||+0|
This TS could be similar to Hurricane Belle 1976.Belle formed in a similar location and achieved Cat 3 status off the coast of N.FL,although it weakened to a minimal Cat 1 before striking L.I.I'm not saying that Danny will do this.I'm just not ready to fully believe the intensity forecast yet.As accurate as the track forecast are now-a-days the intensity forecast could still use some tinkering.Hope it doesn't strengthen but Belle strengthened rapidly off the coast of the SE.
|Permalink | A A A|
NortheastGuy doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013