|By: NONAME4, 3:52 PM GMT on April 01, 2006||+0|
Well look like the Eastern Pacific Just started and that this will be and active Atlantic Season Shear is going to relax some next week in the carribean something may pop since there should be some Tropical Wave the ITCZ Is Reall Starting to move up and a summerlike pattern will be taking place. I Say alberto will form in 5-20 day.
|Updated: 12:39 AM GMT on May 18, 2006||Permalink | A A A|
NONAME4 doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014