|By: NEwxguy, 1:41 PM GMT on March 26, 2012||+0|
After that long summer weather stretch,you just knew it was going back the other way.Mother Nature does correct itself at some point.Cold front just passed with strong wind gusts,still somewhat mild,but temps will start to drop this afternoon. and tonight teens and 20's with wind chills in the single digits.Fruit trees are definitely at risk as the blossoms have broken out in most areas.The real cold weather won't stay around long,but no 60's or 70's in the near future.
|Permalink | A A A|
This blog is for anyone about anything,as long as you are respectful to others.Weather will be the theme,but topics of interest will show up.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013