|By: NEwxguy, 2:08 PM GMT on March 06, 2012||+0|
so brief peek at winter with some snow last week and cold weather that last few days is over.Today will still be chilly around 40,but tomorrow 50's,and 60+ on Thursday,so any snow on the ground will go quickly.The warmth will end on Friday,but another warmup for early next week, and long term March could have several warmups,as the weather pattern is transitioning to spring pattern early.
|Permalink | A A A|
This blog is for anyone about anything,as long as you are respectful to others.Weather will be the theme,but topics of interest will show up.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013