November starting off nice.
|By: MissionValleyTX, 11:00 PM GMT on November 08, 2013||+1|
I woke up today. Always a good thing. It became a pleasant day in the upper seventies and it's now sixty-six as the day starts to unwind. It's supposed to be a very nice weekend and its time to start putting away the outdoor furniture. The pool is already drained but now its time to get all those leaves out. Stay tuned to this same station for more updates as they happen.
Categories: Winter Weather
|Permalink | A A A|
I love the outdoors when it's cool enough to go outside.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014