Late but not forgotten
|By: MetedK, 2:09 PM GMT on January 20, 2010||+0|
An all time Texas, (for Me), low temperature on Jan. 10 2010. We had a bitter 9.5 degrees F. The pool was circulating to prevent freezing the pump. The sides were frozen. The house was showing us where all the warm air leaks were. The garage got down to 28 F so we lost all the fruit and tropicals. there are some plants that made it through though. It was a flashback to the great white north. No. I don't miss that at all.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
Weather is an obsession. That is my confession.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014