|By: Lakecider, 9:04 PM GMT on December 28, 2013||+0|
This will only be from time to time. Today (12/28/2013) I had the weather station down for a short time to replace the reed switch on the rain guage tipping bucket. The system says we got 0.08 in. of rain today, but that was just dumped through to be sure the new part was functioning. While doing that I also adjusted the offset on the barometric pressure to try to reflect a barometric value more close to the near stations (Aurora and other Wilsonville stations).
|Permalink | A A A|
Lakecider doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014