Just an outdoor loving son of a toot! Loving Michigan and all it has to offer!
By: LakeEffectBro , 5:52 AM GMT on February 20, 2014
Tonight, a typical Michigan storm is brewing. Let me quote the national weather service for a moment:
* a wintery mix of freezing rain... sleet and snow will begin
around 6 am south of I-94 amd move north.
* Ice accumulations of a coating upwards to a quarter of an inch
expected Thursday morning.
* Rain with locally dense fog Thursday afternoon.
* A chance of thunderstorms with wind gusts of 50 mph Thursday
* Snow squalls and blustery winds of 25 to 45 mph on Friday.
So we are expecting an ice storm, a snow storm, and a thunderstorm within the next 24 hours. Yeah.
As LakeEffectBro, I am constantly amazed at the diversity of Michigan's weather. For the first time in a long time (To quote Michigan artist Kid Rock), the Great Lakes are nearly frozen over and the lake effect snow machine has finally stopped! I can't express the happiness at not having to clear my truck off every morning.
More Michigan Mishaps are certainly on the way! Time to sit back, order a pitcher of beer, and relax as mother nature tries her worst. It is Michigan, after all.
Comments will take a few seconds to appear.
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.