We are having DAYS of OVERCAST
|By: KeleHawaii, 3:32 PM GMT on November 17, 2012||+0|
The ITCZ thunderstorm tops are being blown off and streaming over Hawai'i and it is DARK and GLOOMY. It is supposed to stay this way for days on end! If I could afford to do it I'd go to the southwest desert to see the sun again. Makes me depressed to not see the sun shine for at least a couple of hours a day like it usually does.
|Permalink | A A A|
I'm a retired tropical fruit farmer who now grows as a hobby and I give almost all of what I grow to the needy of my community.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014