Almost a full inch of precip in the gauge this morning
|By: KeleHawaii, 2:26 PM GMT on August 13, 2012||+0|
There were a few breaks in the clouds early Sunday morning so I did get a glimpse of a few of the Leonid meteor shower gifts but the clouds soon rolled back in and that was that! No big deal as, at my age, I've seen so many meteors in the past and when you've seen a million you've seen them all!
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
I'm a retired tropical fruit farmer who now grows as a hobby and I give almost all of what I grow to the needy of my community.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013