Not much new to talk about
|By: KeleHawaii, 1:07 PM GMT on August 12, 2012||+0|
Things have changed slightly as a rather unexpected uptick in the stability of the airmass surrounding the islands has become slightly unstable and we're experiencing a few more light showery periods on and off than normal. Rain gauge for the past 20 hours shows 6 tenths of an inch which is about twice normal for this time of the year at my location. Rather nice as a matter of fact.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
I'm a retired tropical fruit farmer who now grows as a hobby and I give almost all of what I grow to the needy of my community.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014