Rain today and into the weekend with possible severe weather along Gulf Coast

By: JohnnyParker, 12:05 PM GMT on December 18, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 42 and it feels like 42. Highs will continue to range between 49 and 63 with lows between 31 and 48. There is a 60% chance of AM showers today, a slight chance of rain tomorrow, a 40% chance of AM showers on Saturday, a 50% chance of showers next Tuesday, a 40% chance of PM showers next Friday, and a 60% chance of rain next Saturday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 41...

Rain this weekend with possible severe weather along Gulf Coast

By: JohnnyParker, 12:07 PM GMT on December 17, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 32 and it feels like 32. Highs will continue to range between 49 and 59 with lows between 33 and 42. There is a 40% chance of AM showers tomorrow, an 80% chance of PM rain on Friday, a 60% chance of AM showers on Saturday, a slight chance of rain on Sunday, a 60% chance of showers next Tuesday, a 40% chance of AM showers next Wednesday, and a 40% chance of AM showers next Friday. At the Regional Rehab Cente...

Cooler temps return today through weekend; Rain returns late week

By: JohnnyParker, 11:38 AM GMT on December 16, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 44 and it feels like 44. Highs will continue to range between 49 and 55 with lows between 28 and 41. There is a 40% chance of AM showers on Thursday, a 100% chance of rain on Friday, a 50% chance of AM showers, a 60% chance of light rain next Tuesday, and a slight chance of rain next Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 41 and it feels like 41. Todays high is 52 ...

Rain today, cold air returns mid to late week with more rain late week/early weekend

By: JohnnyParker, 11:20 AM GMT on December 15, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 38 and it feels like 38. Highs will continue to range between 45 and 55 with lows between 28 and 43. There is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms today, a 50% chance of AM showers on Thursday, a 90% chance of rain on Friday, a 60% chance of AM light rain on Saturday, a 30% chance of AM showers next Tuesday, and a 60% chance of showers next Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the curre...

Weakening Hagupit nearing Vietnam; Rain/thunderstorms return Monday

By: JohnnyParker, 11:41 AM GMT on December 11, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 32 and it feels like 32. Highs will continue to range between 53 and 62 with lows between 31 and 45. There is an 80% chance of PM thunderstorms next Monday, a 30% chance of PM showers next Thursday, a 60% chance of rain next Friday, and a 60% chance of rain next Saturday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 33 and it feels like 29. Todays high is 51 with a low of 32. Frida...

« View Older Entries

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Local Weather

Light Drizzle
54 °F
Light Drizzle