New tropical development likely in Eastern Pacific this week; a nice, cool day ahead

By: JohnnyParker, 11:48 AM GMT on September 22, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 61 and it feels like 61. Highs will continue to range between 81 and 89 with lows between 52 and 65. There is a 50% chance of showers next Sunday, a 60% chance of rain next Monday, and a slight chance of rain next Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 59 and it feels like 59. Todays high is 79 with a low of 52. Tuesdays high is 82.

Now, for your Severe/...

Polo becomes a hurricane, Edouard weakening, and Fung-Wong affecting the Philippines

By: JohnnyParker, 11:48 AM GMT on September 18, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. Highs will continue to range between 84 and 90 with lows between 59 and 68. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms today, a slight chance of rain tomorrow, and a 40% chance of PM thunderstorms on Sunday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 66 and it feels like 66. Todays high is 83 and a low of 64 with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorm...

Edouard weakening, Odile weakening, and Polo intensifying

By: JohnnyParker, 1:25 PM GMT on September 17, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. Highs will continue to range between 84 and 91 with lows between 59 and 68. There is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Monday, and a slight chance of rain next Thursday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. Todays high is 84 with a low of 66. Thursdays high is 83 with a slight chance of rain.

Now, for y...

Odile weakening over land, Edouard expected to become major hurricane, Polo forms

By: JohnnyParker, 11:58 AM GMT on September 16, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 71 and it feels like 71. Highs will continue to range between 80 and 91 with lows between 55 and 67. There is a slight chance of rain today, a 40% chance of PM thunderstorms on Sunday, and a 50% chance of AM showers next Monday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 73 and it feels like 73. Todays high is 87 and a low of 62 with a slight chance of rain. Wednesdays high is 84...

Odile makes landfall, Edouard out to sea, Kalmaegi headed towards Vietnam

By: JohnnyParker, 12:52 PM GMT on September 15, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 64 and it feels like 64. Highs will continue to range between 86 and 92 with lows between 60 and 67. There is a slight chance of rain tomorrow, a 50% chance of PM thunderstorms next Sunday, a 60% chance of AM rain next Monday, and a slight chance of rain next Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. Todays high is 88 with a low of 66 and most...

Odile Edouard Kalmaegi Invest 97E

« View Older Entries

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.