Rain again today, but dry/warm weather coming in by Tuesday

By: JohnnyParker , 5:48 PM GMT on May 05, 2013

Good Afternoon! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 51 and it feels like 51. Highs will continue to range between 60 and 84 with lows between 49 and 63. There is a 70% chance of rain today, and a 30% chance of AM showers tomorrow. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 50 and it feels like 50. Todays high is 59 and a low of 48 with an 80% chance of rain. Mondays high is 67 with a 30% chance of AM showers.

Now, for your Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could be severe weather potential around 9th-13th, and around the 18th-20th.

Hope yall are having a great Sunday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
11:03 AM GMT on May 06, 2013
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links