I am Johnny Parker and I am 19. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.
By: JohnnyParker , 11:06 AM GMT on May 03, 2013
Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 62 and it feels like 62. Highs will continue to range between 62 and 83 with lows between 42 and 64. There is an 80% chance of rain today, a 60% chance of AM showers tomorrow, a 40% chance of thundershowers on Sunday, and a 30% chance of a few showers on Monday. Main threats will be for heavy rain of 1-3 inches with locally 3+, and flash flooding. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 64 and it feels like 64. Todays high is 67 and a low of 40 with an 80% chance of rain. Saturdays high is 63 with a 30% chance of AM showers.
Now, for your Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could be severe weather potential around 11th-18th.
Hope yall are having a great Friday and I'll have another post tomorrow.
Comments will take a few seconds to appear.