Slight chance of rain today, better chance tomorrow, then clears off

By: JohnnyParker , 12:06 PM GMT on February 11, 2013

Share this Blog
0
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 54 and it feels like 54. Highs will continue to range between 45 and 63 with lows between 26 and 44. There is a slight chance of rain today and a 70% chance of rain on Tuesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 57 and it feels like 57. Todays high is 56 and a low of 40 with a 30% chance of AM showers. Tuesdays high is 53 with a 70% chance of rain.

Now, for your Winter/Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. There could be winter weather potential around the 16th. There could be severe weather potential possibly around the 19th, around the 21st-22nd, and around the 25th.

Hope yall are having a great Monday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
12:08 PM GMT on February 12, 2013
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Local Weather

Partly Cloudy
59 °F
Partly Cloudy