Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 62 and it feels like 62. A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 9am this morning. Highs will continue to range between 78 and 88 with lows between 50 and 62. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms today. A few storms could be strong to severe with large hail and gusty winds being the main threats. There is a 40% chance of am showers on Wednesday. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms next Sunday, a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Monday, and a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms for both Tuesday and Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 9am this morning. Todays high is 83. Tonights low is 61 with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms. Wednesdays high is 77 with a 30% chance of am showers. Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.