I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.
By: JohnnyParker , 11:09 AM GMT on April 23, 2012
Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 46, but it feels like 42. Highs will continue to range between 66 and 87 with lows between 40 and 64. Winds will be out of the North-Northwest at 15-25mph today with higher gusts. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms for both Thursday and Friday. A few storms could be strong to severe with large hail and gusty winds being the main threats. Heavy rain and flash flooding will also be possible. There is a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Monday and a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Tuesday. Severe weather could be a possibility, but it is too early to tell. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 47, but it feels like 41. Todays high is 64 and a low of 41 with winds out of the North-Northwest at 15-25mph. Tuesdays high is 73 with West winds at 10-15mph. Hope yall are having a great Monday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.
Comments will take a few seconds to appear.
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.