Sunny with a few showers today, watching next week

By: JohnnyParker , 7:54 PM GMT on April 10, 2012

Good Afternoon! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 73 and it feels like 73. Just had a few showers come through, but nothing much. Highs will continue to range between 70 and 87 with lows between 37 and 65. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Friday. There is a 40% chance of pm thunderstorms on Monday, a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Tuesday, and a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Wednesday. Heavy rain/severe weather are possible late Monday into Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 76 and it feels like 76. Tonights low is 47. Wednesdays high is 68 with a low of 37. Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links