Rain/storms again today, some could be strong to severe

By: JohnnyParker , 11:17 AM GMT on April 05, 2012

Share this Blog
1
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 55 and it feels like 55. Highs will continue to range between 66 and 83 with lows between 44 and 60. There is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms today with a 40% chance of thunderstorms early tonight. A few storms could be strong to severe with the main threats being hail up to the size of quarters, 50 to 60mph wind gusts, and a isolated tornado or two. Heavy rain and flash flooding are also possible. Next rain chance will be next Friday. There is a 60% chance of showers that day. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 62 and it feels like 62. Todays high is 72 with a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms. Tonights low is 49 with a 40% chance of thunderstorms early. Fridays high is 71. Hope yall are having a great Thursday and I'll have another update tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.