Heat continues, rain/storms late Tuesday into Wednesday

By: JohnnyParker , 12:00 PM GMT on April 02, 2012

Share this Blog

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 62 and it feels like 62. Highs will continue to range between 77 and 89 with lows between 48 and 62. There is a 40% chance of pm thunderstorms on Tuesday, a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Wednesday, and a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Thursday. There could be a few strong to severe storms on Tuesday, but the main day looks to be on Wednesday. This will not be a big or significant severe weather outbreak. Main threats for late Tuesday into Wednesday are heavy rain, flash flooding, large hail, and damaging winds. Isolated tornadoes, though, cannot be ruled out. Next rain chance will be next Sunday with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. Todays high is 87 with a low of 62. Tuesdays high is 84 with a 40% chance of pm thunderstorms. Hope yall are having a great Monday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Local Weather

Scattered Clouds
72 °F
Scattered Clouds

Recommended Links