Storms later today, still watching tuesday/wednesday of next week

By: JohnnyParker , 12:24 PM GMT on March 31, 2012

Share this Blog

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 56 and it feels like 56. A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 9am this morning. Highs will continue to range between 77 and 90 with lows between 51 and 61. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms today. A few storms could be severe with the main threats being large hail, damaging winds, and locally heavy rain. Flash flooding will be possible. There is a 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms for Tuesday and Wednesday. Yes, there will be some severe weather with this, but how big and widespread the severe weather will be is still the main question. There is also a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Thursday and a 30% chance of a few showers on Friday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 58 and it feels like 58. Todays high is 82 and a low of 58 with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms. Sundays high is 87. Hope yall are having a fantastic Saturday and I'll have another post tomorrow. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links