Heavy rain/flash flood threat this weekend, warming up

By: JohnnyParker , 12:53 PM GMT on March 06, 2012

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 38, but it feels like 34. Highs will continue to range between 66 and 78 with lows between 45 and 61. No rain until Friday. There is a 60% chance of thundershowers on Friday, a 40% chance of showers on Saturday, a 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday, a 60% chance of showers on Monday, a 60% chance of showers on Tuesday, and a 60% chance of showers on Wednesday. The main threat will be heavy rain/flash flooding more than severe weather. However, isolated severe storms cannot be ruled out. Threats will be small hail and gusty winds. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 39, but it feels like 35. Todays high is 68 with a low of 45. Wednesdays high is 72 with winds out of the South-Southeast at 15-25mph. Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links