Rain begins today into Saturday

By: JohnnyParker , 1:21 PM GMT on February 03, 2012

Share this Blog

At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 46 and it feels like 46. Highs will continue to range between 61 and 69 with lows between 35 and 54. There is a 70% chance of rain today and a 70% chance of rain/thunder tonight. On Saturday, there is a 70% chance of rain/thunder. A few storms could be strong to severe with the main threats being large hail and damaging winds. Heavy rain is likely with flash flooding possible. There is a 30% chance of a few showers on Sunday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 45 and it feels like 45. Todays high is 65 with a 70% chance of rain. Tonights low is 54 with a 70% chance of rain/thunder. Saturdays high is 66 with an 80% chance of thunderstorms. Hope yall are having a great Friday and I'll have another post tomorrow. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links