No rain today, but rain/storms return Friday and Saturday

By: JohnnyParker , 1:20 PM GMT on February 02, 2012

At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 52 and it feels like 52. Highs will continue to range between 55 and 72 with lows between 35 and 54. A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect for North MS until 9am this morning. There is a 70% chance of rain on Friday and a 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday. A few storms could be strong to severe with the main threats being large hail, damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes. There is a 30% chance of a few showers on Sunday. After Sunday, it is all sunshine and above average temperatures with highs in the high 50s to low 60s. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 48 and it feels like 48. Todays high is 70 with a low of 47. Fridays high is 65 with a 70% chance of rain. Hope yall are having a great Thursday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Sign In or Register Sign In or Register

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.

JohnnyParker's Blog

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 21. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Recommended Links