Heavy rain/severe weather threat returns mid to late week and into next week

By: JohnnyParker , 11:53 AM GMT on May 06, 2014

Share this Blog
1
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 54 and it feels like 54. Highs will continue to range between 77 and 86 with lows between 54 and 67. There is a 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday, a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Saturday, a slight chance of rain on Sunday, a slight chance of rain on Monday, and a 40% chance of showers. Some storms could be strong to severe late Thursday into Friday with threats being for large hail, damaging winds, heavy rain, and flash flooding. An isolated tornado or two cannot be ruled out. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 57 and it feels like 57. Todays high is 85 with a low of 58. Wednesdays high is 85.

Now, for your Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. Could see severe weather potential around May 8th-14th.

Now, for your tropical update. In the Atlantic, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Eastern Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Western Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the North Indian Ocean, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere (South-West Indian Ocean Region), all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere (Australian Region), no development is expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere (South Pacific Region), no development is expected over the next couple of days.

Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. God Bless!

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
11:41 AM GMT on May 07, 2014
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Local Weather

Light Drizzle
88 °F
Light Drizzle