Warm today, cold/windy tomorrow, rain returns this weekend

By: JohnnyParker , 12:25 PM GMT on March 11, 2014

Share this Blog
1
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 45 and it feels like 45. Highs will continue to range between 56 and 77 with lows between 27 and 58. There is a slight chance of rain today, a slight chance of rain tomorrow, a 60% chance of showers on Saturday, a 40% chance of showers on Sunday, a slight chance of rain on Monday, and a slight chance of rain on Wednesday. Winds tomorrow will be out of the Northwest at 24mph with higher gusts. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 46 and it feels like 46. Todays high is 76 and a low of 59 with a slight chance of rain with winds out of the South-Southwest at 13mph with higher gusts. Wednesdays high is 58 with a slight chance of rain with winds out of the North-Northwest at 24mph with higher gusts.

Now, for your Winter/Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. Could see severe weather potential around March 21st-24th.

Now, for your tropical update. In the Atlantic, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Eastern Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Western Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the North Indian Ocean, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere (South-West Indian Ocean Region), no development is expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere (Australian Region), Tropical Cyclone Gillian has winds of 40mph with a pressure of 993mbars. Movement is South at 5mph. Gillian is expected to dissipate soon. Is not expected to become a category 1 storm. Also, in the Southern Hemisphere (Australian Region), Tropical Depression Hadi has winds of 30mph with a pressure of 999mbars. Movement is North-Northwest at 4mph. Is not a threat to land and is expected to dissipate soon. Not expected to become a category 1 storm. In the Southern Hemisphere (South Pacific Region), Tropical Cyclone Lusi has winds of 60mph with a pressure of 988mbars. Movement is Southeast at 6mph. Is expected to become a category 1 storm by late today/early Wednesday and then weaken to a tropical storm by Friday as it heads towards New Zealand by the weekend.

Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. God Bless!

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
1:00 PM GMT on March 12, 2014
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.

Local Weather

Scattered Clouds
73 °F
Scattered Clouds