Snow/mix late tonight, getting colder, more rain late week into weekend

By: JohnnyParker , 1:01 PM GMT on February 25, 2014

Share this Blog
1
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 43 and it feels like 37. Highs will continue to range between 43 and 66 with lows between 21 and 46. There is a 70% chance of AM showers today, a slight chance of rain tomorrow, a 50% chance of showers on Friday, a 30% chance of a few showers on Sunday, a 70% chance of rain on Monday, and a 30% chance of scattered showers on Tuesday. Winds today will be out of the North-Northeast at 13mph with higher gusts, and winds tomorrow will be out of the North at 15mph with higher gusts. Light snow is expected late tonight with a mix across Southern counties of Northern MS. Minimal accumulations expected. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 38 and it feels like 32. Todays high is 56 and a low of 30 with a 70% chance of AM showers/wind. Winds out of the Northeast at 20mph with higher gusts. Wednesdays high is 41 with winds out of the North-Northeast at 16mph with higher gusts.

Now, for your Winter/Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. Could see severe weather potential around March 3rd-4th. Could see winter weather potential around March 1st-11th.

Now, for your tropical update. In the Atlantic, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Eastern Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Western Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the North Indian Ocean, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere, Tropical Depression #14F has winds of 30mph with a pressure of 1002mbars. Also, in the Southern Hemisphere, Tropical Depression #15F has winds of 30mph with a pressure of 1002mbars.

Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. God Bless!

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
12:59 PM GMT on February 26, 2014
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.