Some showers later today, warm week ahead, severe weather late week

By: JohnnyParker , 1:14 PM GMT on February 17, 2014

Share this Blog
1
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 47 and it feels like 47. Highs will continue to range between 50 and 74 with lows between 27 and 56. There is a 50% chance of PM showers today, a slight chance of rain tomorrow, a 30% chance of AM showers on Wednesday, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Thursday, a slight chance of rain on Friday, and a 40% chance of showers on Saturday. Some storms could be strong to severe Thursday into Friday with main threats being for damaging winds, large hail, tornadoes, heavy rain of 1-3 inches, and flash flooding. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 44 and it feels like 44. Todays high is 64 and a low of 34 with a 30% chance of a few showers. Tuesdays high is 65 with a slight chance of rain.

Now, for your Winter/Severe Weather Update for the Southeast Region. Could see severe weather potential around February 20th-21st. Could see winter weather potential around February 27th-March 3rd.

Now, for your tropical update. In the Atlantic, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Eastern Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Western Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the North Indian Ocean, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere, Tropical Disturbance #13F has winds of 35mph with a pressure of 1003mbars.

Hope yall are having a great Monday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. God Bless!

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
1:32 PM GMT on February 18, 2014
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.