Warming up this weekend into next week, Rain returns next week

By: JohnnyParker , 12:33 PM GMT on November 29, 2013

Share this Blog
1
+

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 23 and it feels like 23. Highs will continue to range between 51 and 70 with lows between 32 and 56. There is a 30% chance of a few showers on Monday, a slight chance of rain on Tuesday, a 30% chance of a few showers on Wednesday, a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Thursday, a 60% chance of showers on Friday, a slight chance of rain on Saturday, and a slight chance of rain on Sunday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 22 and it feels like 14. Todays high is 54 with a low of 29. Saturdays high is 56.

Now, for your severe/winter weather update for the Southeast Region. Could see severe weather potential around December 5th-11th Could see winter weather potential around December 8th-14th.

Now, for your tropical update. In the Atlantic, non-tropical low pressure system located over the Eastern Atlantic Ocean about midway between the Lesser Antilles and the Azores is producing some disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Development, if any, of this system as a subtropical cyclone is expected to be slow while generally Northeastward during the next several days. The National Hurricane Center is giving this system a low chance, 10%, of becoming a subtropical or tropical cyclone during the next 48 hours, and a low chance, 10%, of becoming a subtropical or tropical cyclone during the next 5 days. In the Eastern Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Western Pacific, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the North Indian Ocean, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days. In the Southern Hemisphere, all is quiet with no development expected over the next couple of days.

Hope yall are having a great Friday and I'll have another post Monday morning. God Bless!

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

or Join

Not only will you be able to leave comments on this blog, but you'll also have the ability to upload and share your photos in our Wunder Photos section.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

1. WunderAlertBot (Admin)
12:24 PM GMT on December 02, 2013
JohnnyParker has created a new entry.

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.