The tropics are quiet
|By: Dr. Jeff Masters, 8:10 PM GMT on November 04, 2006||+0|
The area of disturbed weather that brought up to ten inches of rain to Belize over the past week has moved inland, and is no longer a threat. There are no other areas of disturbed weather worth mentioning in the Atlantic or Eastern Pacific, and the computer models are not forecasting any significant development over the next six days.
|Permalink | A A A|
Jeff co-founded the Weather Underground in 1995 while working on his Ph.D. He flew with the NOAA Hurricane Hunters from 1986-1990.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013