Invest 97L quiets down, nothing else in sight
|By: Dr. Jeff Masters, 3:49 PM GMT on July 27, 2008||+5|
The only game in town, Invest 97L, has quieted down and the Atlantic is pretty dull. Convection with Invest 97L has subsided, which is no real surprise considering that it had been on the wrong side of the wave if you're looking for development. The wave still lacks any organization and there is nothing else in sight.
|Permalink | A A A|
Jeff co-founded the Weather Underground in 1995 while working on his Ph.D. He flew with the NOAA Hurricane Hunters from 1986-1990.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014