"The Worst of it is Over" said the Mailman
|By: JanesVacation, 12:17 AM GMT on March 05, 2013||+2|
New month deserves a new outlook and a new blog entry. Today I viewed my first real sign of spring here along Lake Michigan... and then as I walked back toward home I laughed as I saw a flock of wild turkeys crossing behind me "Abbey Road style." Yes, I believe the mailman's words were correct, "The worst of it is over." Only a few more weeks until Spring Break and Easter. The birds were even singing this morning as I was getting ready for school.
|Permalink | A A A|
I am a teacher and I enjoy living along Lake Michigan. It is a beautiful place that makes me feel like I am on vacation all year long!
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®