Maria Forecast (gulp)
|By: JNCali, 4:38 AM GMT on September 09, 2011||+0|
As of 930PM PST I am forecasting steady strengthening of Maria resulting in a cat 1 by Saturday afternoon. Forecast for the High in the Atlantic is to compress due to Katia to the North and I think this will push the ridge west allowing for Maria to get close to the EC.. That's it for now... we'll see...
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
Love weather since birth. grew up on the SoCal coast which rarely has weather so when it happened I was excited about it. Found WU in 2008 & luv it
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014