By: HurricaneISPY , 12:48 AM GMT on April 01, 2007
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Platte River near agency.
* From Sunday morning to Tuesday morning ... or until the warning is
* At 6:15 PM Saturday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Sunday morning and continue to
rise to near 21.4 feet by Sunday evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by late Monday morning.
* At 20.0 feet... low-lying areas east of agency begin to flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
agency 20 17.1 Sat 06 PM 21.4 Sunday evening
Kansas City, MO
|Dew Point:||-2.3 °F|
|Wind:||4.3 mph from the WNW|
|Wind Gust:||4.3 mph|
Updated: 2:47 PM CST on March 05, 2015
Gymea Bay South of Sydney near Royal National Park
|Dew Point:||52.9 °F|
|Wind:||1.2 mph from the WNW|
|Wind Gust:||1.2 mph|
Updated: 7:48 AM AEDT on March 06, 2015