MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4/13
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:47 AM GMT on February 04, 2013||+0|
Complete overcast, -7C, NW 20-25KPH, sunny periods, temp to remain at this level and colder overnight, similar conditions for the week.
Emily returned to UNB in time for Super Bowl, they haven't received the same amount of snow as we, must be nearly a foot or possibly more down yesterday. Yard still requires a plow to go through, will take forever to melt even if the milder temps do show up.
Harbour void of any wildlife, haven't seen any sea ducks for the past few weeks. The cold weather and ice have kept them in more open waters, no ice evident in this part of the harbour this weekend.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013