THURSDAY, JANUARY 31/13
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:53 AM GMT on January 31, 2013||+0|
Unseasonable warm weather this morning, southerly 45-50KPH, showers overnight, rain through the day, temp a great 12C, if any increase will be slight, reverting to minus by tonight. Temps to reflect the date by the weekend, however will be clear.Wind to be a factor today, near gale force before swinging to north and becoming a bit more calm.
Local fishery news remains quiet, no boats working in this weather, no place to hide from the high wind.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014