SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 12:14 PM GMT on December 02, 2012||+0|
Southerly 25-35KPH, 3C for temp,spitting moisture, calling for showers and warmer temps for the day. Clearing tomorrow with double digit temps well into the week, winter weather in the Bay of Fundy, one extreme to the other in a manner of hours.
Rob loading lobsters this morning, shipping day, all boats from Ingalls Head on the water yesterday. A grand day it was, calm all day, and not too cold.
Emily in Quispam, back to Fredericton this afternoon, advises she took her books along to prepare for upcoming exams.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014