THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:46 AM GMT on November 29, 2012||+0|
A grand looking morning, harbour a millpond, sliver of red sky behind Ross Island, a cool -2C, not expected to rise much, however sun in the forecast. Similar conditions till Sunday, then appears southerly for a couple of days, rain and warmer temps.
Lobster fishery now in a routine, the frantic rush to get them in the water and first few days of hauling now complete. Weather permitting another day at the office in most cases, catch remains consistant, price not so good.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014