MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:41 AM GMT on November 26, 2012||+0|
The windy, cool, but clear weather in commence. Temp @-4C being pushed around by a WSW breeze 25-30KPH, didn't let up overnight. Similar conditions for the remainder of the day, westerly breeze to let up later on with good conditions, but cool for the week.
GRISWOLD effect remains standing, have enough lines on the stuff that could hold the house if need be, some of the decor does like to move, given the opportunity.
Rob now has the opportunity to dedicate himself to school, career as a lobster grunt on standby, will be called when and if required.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014