SUNDAY - REMEMBERANCE DAY
|By: GRANDMANAN, 12:09 PM GMT on November 11, 2012||+0|
A grand looking morning, not a breath of wind, a cool -5C for temp, bright sun. Southerly influence to begin later on today, rain by Tuesday with too much wind in the forecast.
A day to set traps would be this morning for sure, however still a couple of days to go. Calling for rain, wind in the 35-35KPH range, not a good chance for sure. Wind in the forecast for most of the new week, at least at this moment.
Emily doing well in Quispam, return to UNB later on this afternoon. Rob resting and getting prepared for work with the lobster crew next week, a busy time for sure.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014