WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:37 AM GMT on November 07, 2012||+0|
A cool -1C, wind from NE to be gale force by this afternoon. Rain this evening strong winds till late tomorrow along with damp conditions. Warming up for the weekend.
The shoppers returning on 1:30PM trip rather than this evening, appears a wise choice as they should be home before the effect of the high winds kick in. According to accounts the trip was good 'preliminary' getting ready for Christmas needs.
The seemingly endless campagain for the U.S. President concluded, for the moment, with a victory for the incumbent, OBAMA.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014