MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:29 AM GMT on November 05, 2012||+0|
Overcast, calm, a cool 3C, high to remain in single digits. Possible sun over next couple of days, mid week warm temps and rain possible.
Weather co-operating for the girls annual foray, the first preparation for Christmas. The second annual to Bangor, used to be start in Moncton then make thier way home in a couple of days.
Emily back at LADY DUNN, her weekend a success, has mentioned it is difficult without her own wheels, for the first time.
The next week will be ramping up with gear going to the wharves and last minute preparations for Setting Day on 13th.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013