MONDAY, OCTOBER 15/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:48 AM GMT on October 15, 2012||+0|
Overcast skies getting the upperhand, a tinge of red beneath the cloud cover. The wind from WSW increasing witht he rising of the sun, a mild 14C a high near 20C and rain in the forcast for the next couple of days.
Donna off to YoHo Lake for a few days R&R, a side trip to brother in St. Stephen a short foray to Calais to get the week started.
Emily back with her posse yesterday by afternoon, whatshisname returned to Quispam to report for work. She will dine with Donna a time or two this week, the adjustment to no wheels still in commence.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014