SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:15 AM GMT on October 13, 2012||+0|
No doubt about the season looking across the harbour this morning. A bright fall sky with a westerly breeze, cool 1C, temp to rise into high SINGLE digits, a couple of days of moisture and higher temps in the offing, then back to more seasonal by midweek.
Rob off to work, did not make the St.John trip, put off to later. Work with M.G. no doubt getting prepared for upcoming lobster season, a little coin always good.
Things seem to be what passes for normal with Emily, small amount of communication. That is my position however whatshisname is lurking around the campus the weekend, that might be a distraction I suppose.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®