MONDAY, OCTOBER 8/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:12 AM GMT on October 08, 2012||+0|
A fall sky, after rain overnight, wind shifting from NW making its way to westerly, a cool 8C, attempting to clear, remaining cool with a frost warning for overnight.
Emily travelled Fred.Junction, overnight in Quispam back to Fredericton this afternoon. The little Chev not much down time on the weekends.
Has been strongly suggested today would be a good day to conclude the dregs of 'summer stuff' picked up and put away, best to the yes dear thing and
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014