THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:44 AM GMT on October 04, 2012||+0|
A sliver of red sky over Ross Island, overcast skies the majority of what is going on overhead. Temp a nice 14C, a draft from NE, the moisture back in the forecast, with showers and rain for this evening into tomorrow. Not so good for the holiday weekend, Saturday sun, rain for Sunday.
The arena temp slowly declining, yesterday outside temp 21C outside, the arena -4C, the cement slab still on the plus side at 2C. It will be awhile yet getting the slab ready to put the water to it.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014