SUNDAY, JULY 15/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:08 AM GMT on July 15, 2012||+0|
A wooly one this morning, a breeze from NE @10-15KPH, foggy with visibility at 1/2 mile, temp 15C. Weatherman says it will be sunny, but much cooler barely making ti to the 20 level.
Rob out the door at 0600HRS this morning, tide work gives him some crazy hours for sure. Fishery news remains quiet, some crab trawls out, haven't heard what the catch is or if there is any price for them.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014