MONDAY, JULY 9/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:42 AM GMT on July 09, 2012||+0|
Getting to be the norm these nice mornings, clear, calm, temp 14C, temp to rise into the mid 20's by this afternoon, with a southerly influence from light winds. According to the weatherman this will be the expectation for the next several days.
Fishery news remains quiet, did see some of the Conners Carriers dug out, indicating some wier fish might be available yesterday in the afternoon. The lobster news from the'grey zone' not good, catch limited at best.
Emily returned from Quispam on the late boat, indicated a few travelling at that hour.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014