FRIDAY, JUNE 1/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:47 AM GMT on June 01, 2012||+0|
A grand change in the weather, CLEAR, a breeze from NE 10-15KPH, bright sun, temp 10C will rise into mid teens. Clear conditions for tomorrow, then rain for Sunday and into the new week.
Off to YoHo this afternoon, Emily to attend Orientation at UNB in tomorrow. Also to allow the old folks to have an idea of what her environment will be like. Seems to be a more than a little anticipation of the trip experience.
Rob and his bandmates appear to be having good weather for this evenings participation in RELAY FOR LIFE. The Relay is in its third or fourth year and becoming bigger each time.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014